Donate to help Sarah maintain the blog. A labor of love.
Nice to meet you!
➜ I’m Sarah, a licensed special education teacher and licensed autism specialist. I am a full time instructor in the College of Education at SOU with a passion for supporting and inspiring the next generation of educators.
This is the blog that I create to not only support my pre-service teacher but also empower parents to learn as much as they can to become advocates for their children.
Read my latest blog posts here…
- Where to start! Teaching students with Autism: Foundational Evidence Based Practices (EBPs)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and the Secondary Student
- UDL and Distance Learning
- My Special Interest Social Story
- I have school at my house now: social narrative