Nice to meet you!
➜ I’m Sarah, a licensed special education teacher with a passion for working with students with autism spectrum disorder. I am a full time instructor in the College of Education at SOU. I am also in and out of classrooms supervising student teachers.
This is the blog that I create to support my pre-service teacher. I also have helpful resources for parents!
Read my latest blog posts here…
- My Special Interest Social Story
- I have school at my house now: social narrative
- My parents work at my house now: social story
- Forced home school schedule for working parents
- 10 Tips for preventing ASD meltdowns