Age Group: Preschool
- Tray-for keeping items organized
- A clear plastic bottle with the label removed
- A few hard plastic spiders
- Glitter liquid water-color
- Purple and black sequins and beads
- Hot glue gun for gluing the top on
Students can help put the items into the bottle, fill with water and squirt a few drops of the liquid water-color. The glitter water color gives a nice spider web look when the bottle is shaken. Make sure students are not touching the hot glue gun when gluing on the top.
Halloween crafts are so fun and this is a fun way to explore “spiders” and “webs” around Halloween.